Exciting Craftsman with Angled Garage and Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Huge, spacious rooms are the hallmark of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- With features like the barrel vaulted ceiling in the foyer, built-ins and the over-sized sunroom, this is an impressive home.
- The open layout is a real pleasure to live in, with views that sweep from room to room.
- There's a walk-in food storage pantry with an extra refrigerator and a cozy home office tucked away in back.
- The master bedroom is enormous and offers an elegant double tray ceiling plus a massive walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, bedroom 4 is large enough to be a very gracious and comfortable in-law suite.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain two more bedrooms, a game area with wet bar and a giant rec room.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 302 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 8"
- Depth: 87' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss