Exciting Craftsman with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this exciting Craftsman home comes with both a family room and a game room.
- From the front door, you can see all the way to the back of the breakfast nook, thanks to the marvelous open floor plan.
- A bank of triple windows in the great room looks out onto the large covered porch.
- Practical features include a mud room with built-in bench, a large walk-in pantry for food storage.
- The computer alcove off the kitchen is tucked away into a quiet spot.
- In the master suite, a double tray ceiling adds a custom touch.
- Bedroom 2 lies at the front of the house and bedroom 3 is off by itself on the finished lower level.
- There's room for a future fourth bedroom too.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,076 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss