Exciting Farmhouse House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- Angled porch posts give this dramatic Farmhouse home plan an exciting and unique look.
- The inside is filled with special ceiling treatments and the spacious foyer is large enough for a piano that overlooks the gorgeous curved staircase.
- A unique feature is the vaulted and beamed study that connects to a safe room and then right into the enormous master walk-in closet.
- The L shape of the main living area serves up unobstructed views between the beamed kitchen and nook and the coffered family room.
- The home comes with both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food storage pantry.
- Homeowners have a door from the vaulted master suite right out onto the wrap-around covered lanai.
- On the upper floor, each bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- Step down to the sunken game room that stretches out 32' wide.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick