Exciting Good Looks
1 - 2
About This Plan
- An exciting curved entry porch, multiple roof lines and the use of mixed materials on the exterior enhance this handsome Mountain house plan.
- Large, open rooms greet you as you enter, with tray and vaulted ceilings adding drama.
- The massive kitchen island faces the living room fireplace and gives you lots of prep room for cooking.
- Even the mud room/laundry is large so you never feel cramped in this house.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite take you out to an open deck with outdoor fireplace.
- If you prefer the shade, a lovely vaulted covered deck is just steps away.
- Use the den as a second bedroom if desired since it comes with a closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 9"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1128 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available