Exciting Northwest House Plan with Sunroom
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Big transom windows above the front porch, an angled garage and decorative wood trim add excitement to this one story Northwest house plan.
- The huge open living area feels even larger, thanks to the open layout and vaulted ceilings that soar upward.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the great room and the sunroom that backs up to it.
- Double doors in the sunroom lead out to a rear covered porch with an outdoor wet bar area.
- There are two giant walk-in closets in the master suite, one reinforced as a storm shelter with no windows.
- An office faces front and two nearby bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- The three car garage has staggered bays for an interesting look.