Exciting Northwest House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Big transom windows above the front porch, an angled garage and decorative wood trim add excitement to this one story Northwest house plan.
- The huge open living area feels even larger, thanks to the open layout and vaulted ceilings that soar upward.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the great room and the sunroom that backs up to it.
- Double doors in the sunroom lead out to a rear covered porch with an outdoor wet bar area.
- There are two giant walk-in closets in the master suite, one reinforced as a storm shelter with no windows.
- An office faces front and two nearby bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- The three car garage has staggered bays for an interesting look.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 4"
- Depth: 79' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1041 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss