Exciting Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An excitingly diverse exterior with stone, siding, shakes, boxed windows and wood trim creates a beautiful curb appeal.
- The interior showcases a great room with beamed ceiling and gas fireplace.
- The beamed ceiling is repeated in the attached formal dining area and the open flow to the spacious kitchen creates a spacious, open floor plan.
- The 7 1/2 island anchors the kitchen and becomes a central gathering place for family meals and activities.
- The first floor master suite enjoys a double bowl vanity and two person shower and the spacious walk-in closet has easy access to the laundry loom.
- Three additional bedrooms on the second floor with large closets and private access to the attached bathrooms.
- A covered porch provides outdoor enjoyment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 834 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available