Exclusive 1-Bed Cabin with 714 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- This budget-friendly design gives you 714 square feet of living space with a charming front porch inviting you inside the exclusive 1-bedroom cabin.
- The board and batten siding mimics the ribbed metal roof offering a cohesive exterior.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the open living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinetry defines the kitchen and includes a breakfast bar for casual meals.
- The bedroom neighbors the bathroom, which includes a washer and dryer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 714 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 6"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss