Exclusive 2-Bed Home Plan with Vaulted Living Room Under 1,300 Square Feet
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation topped by three dormer windows adds to the charm and curb appeal offered by this 2-bedroom home plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs. The dormers, there for aesthetic purposes, can be made functional (i.e. to let light into the home).
- An elongated front porch, 6' deep, welcomes you home.
- Step inside to find a fireplace surrounded by built-ins anchoring the left wall of the vaulted living room.
- A cooktop island with an eating bar rests in the center of the rear-facing kitchen, which is bordered by a walk-in pantry and pocket office (5'9" by 7'10"). French doors part to grant access to a rear porch, ideal for BBQs or dining outdoors.
- Two identical bedroom suites line the right side of the home, each with a full bath (5'3" by 9'5") and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 49' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12