Exclusive 25'-Wide 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Just 25' wide, this 3-bed narrow house plan is ideally suited for your narrow or in-fill lot. Being narrow doesn't mean you have to sacrifice a garage. There is a 2-car garage in back, perfect for alley access.
- The right side of the home is open from the living room to the kitchen to the dining area. A peninsula in the kitchen gives you cook space as well as counter seating.
- All three bedrooms are lined up on the left side of the home, including the master suite with a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- A side porch with access to the kitchen gives you a nice spot to enjoy a cup of coffee or some fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,661 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss