Exclusive 3-Bed House Plan with Open Shared Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 3-bedroom house plan, clad in stucco and stone, features an optional lower level that boosts the bedroom count to four when finished.
- Once past the threshold, views are provided into an open floor plan that combines the great room and eat-in kitchen. The L-shaped island anchors the living space, while defining the kitchen area, and a door off the great room leads to the backyard.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the 2-car garage, and features a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath with dual sinks. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located off the entry and share the hall bath.
- The forward-facing, double garage opens into a mudroom that neighbors the laundry room.
- Increase living space by 1,451 sq. ft. when you finish the lower level as designed, and gain a generously-sized family room, bedroom, and full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 71 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick