Exclusive 3-Bed House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 3-bedroom house plan presents a low-pitched, hip and valley roof with a stone and stucco exterior. Three garage bays, angled at 90 degrees, attach to the left side of the home and lead into a mudroom with built-in cubbies.
- A coat closet in the formal entry awaits your personal gear, and the combined great room and eat-in kitchen are just a few steps further. Sliding doors off the great room encourage you to enjoy the out-of-doors on the covered deck, while simultaneously filling the interior with natural light.
- The homeowner will delight in the open kitchen, which boasts a centralized prep island and sizable corner pantry.
- The master suite is separated from the secondary bedrooms, and provides a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath, across from a media nook.
- The optional lower level gives you 1,986 sq. ft. of additional living space, which includes a spacious family room, two identically-sized bedrooms, and a guest suite with a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,081 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,081 sq. ft.
- Deck: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 58 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,941 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1178 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss