Exclusive 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A board and batten exterior with stone accents around the base and a metal shed roof over the entry give this 3-bed house plan a modern farmhouse aesthetic.
- An open concept floor plan makes for great entertaining. The kitchen island has seating for casual eats and standing at the work side you have views to the fireplace in the great room.
- A door by the dining area opens to the back patio.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a walk-in closet. The remaining bedrooms are separated by the shared bath and laundry.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85255MS. Get more room with house plan 85257MS (1,813 sq. ft.) and get a slightly smaller version with house plan 85250MS (1.668 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Marion County, Oregon.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front