Exclusive 3 Bed Mountain Home with Detached Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This rugged-looking 2-story exclusive house plan was made for a wood sloping lot with views. A front porch spans the front and is supported by six stone-based columns and a shed dormer centered over the front door.
- From the foyer you see the vaulted great room and the open floor plan. French doors open to the open-air deck and a fireplace anchors the left wall.
- The kitchen has a flat 9' ceiling and has a large island with counter seating. The large pantry has a pocket door and the space is open to both the vaulted great room and the naturally bright sun room.
- The master is on the main floor and has access to the screened porch in back and a large walk-in closet off the five fixture bath. A second bedroom is by the side entry and the laundry room. The upstairs gives you a large space that you can use as a bedroom or a bonus room.
- The optional finished lower level gives you two more bedroms with baths, a central rec room and storage as well as outdoor access if your lot slopes.
- A detached 2-car garage comes with the plans and can be attached by a breezeway to the home or left as a detached garage.
- The maximum ridge height from grade is 36'4".
Main Level - 3D view
2nd Floor - 3D View
Basement - 3D view
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 368 sq. ft.
- Deck: 255 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick