Exclusive 3-Bed New American House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This delightful, one-story Exclusive New American house plan has a clapboard exterior with timbers supporting the covered entry. Inside, an open floor plan is designed for easy entertaining.
- The fireplace serves as a focal point within the shared living space and a tray ceiling provides a feeling of spaciousness. The kitchen sink is on the island, which also offers a bar top and a walk-in pantry is steps away. Sliding doors in the dining room take you tot he covered porch in back.
- To the left of the home, a roomy master suite features a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet, a walk-in closet and convenient laundry access. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a bathroom.
- A mud room off the garage entry has a built-in bench and a closet to help minimize clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,908 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12