Exclusive 3-Bed New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- Upon entering this 3-bedroom, New American house plan, you will discover a 13' 6" vaulted ceiling rising above the great room and drawing your gaze to the fireplace anchoring the left wall.
- An oversized opening leads to the eat-in kitchen, while creating the desirable open concept floor plan. A prep island increases workspace in the kitchen and is surrounded by L-shaped cabinets and counters, and a hall pantry boosts storage space for canned and dried foods.
- The location of the master bedroom respects the homeowner's privacy, and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet concealed by a barn door.
- Two secondary bedrooms line the left side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Enter from the double garage to find a combined mud / laundry room next to a half bath. Find flexibility in the 425 square foot bonus room that rests above the garage and includes a full bath.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick