Exclusive 4 Bed Brick House Plan
About This Plan
- Exclusive to Architectural Designs, this stately brick Traditional house plan has beautiful arched windows across the front plus an elegant hip roof.
- Both the foyer and the family room have ceilings that rise up two stories, giving you a feeling of spaciousness beyond their already large size.
- You'll have lots of room for a big table in the formal dining room and there's a recessed space for a sideboard.
- Bookshelves line one wall of the study that's equal in size to the dining room.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space, with double doors to take you out to the screened porch.
- Luxury is the keyword in the deluxe master suite that has a double tray ceiling and an enormous walk-in closet.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a walk-in closet with a hall bathroom to serve them all.
- Open railing in the hallway gives you views of the foyer and family room below.
- A delightful hidden bookcase door in the hall opens to the huge bonus room that has a separate staircase down to the main floor.
- The roof has a 10:12 main pitch and a 7:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 509 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 62' 11"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss