Exclusive 4-Bed Home Plan with Stacked Front Porch
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation adds a comforting element to this exclusive, 4-bedroom home plan, clad in brick and featuring 4 bedrooms and a large outdoor living space.
- From the foyer, discover a formal dining room to the right with a butler's pantry serving as a shortcut to the kitchen.
- The open-concept living area creates a comfortable and light-filled space for entertaining. The seamless flow into the kitchen allows the cook to be a part of the conversation, and a large island serves as a natural gathering space.
- Behind the 3-car garage, you will find a quiet den with access to an office, perfect for the work-at-home resident.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the main level, and features french doors to the back porch, a 5-fixture ensuite, and his / hers closets with a dressing area.
- A second bedroom completes the main level, while bedroom suites 3 and 4 are located upstairs, each with access to a shared balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 10"
- Depth: 70' 7"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 985 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick