Exclusive 4-Bed New American Home Plan with Brick and Board and Batten Siding
About This Plan
- Brick on the main floor and board and batten siding on the upper floor give this 4-bed home plan dynamic curb appeal. French doors in the covered porch welcome you inside.
- Another pair of French doors on the right open to reveal your own home study with a cathedral ceiling. This makes a great work-from-home space isolated from the rest of the home.
- Three bedrooms with two bathrooms are clustered on the left off the foyer.
- Straight ahead, and visible from the foyer, you'll find the family room with a cathedral ceiling. It is open to the kitchen and has a fireplace on the left wall and views to the back.
- A large island in the kitchen has a twin sink and a dishwasher on one side an seating on the other. There is a large walk-in pantry and access to the covered patio from the dining room, perfect for al fresco dining.
- The master bedroom has three windows on the back wall. Two walk-in closets, split from each other by the private toilet, are accessible from the five-fixture bathroom.
- A mudroom is conveniently located from by the 2-car garage - note the separate storage garage as well - and the utility room is tucked away from the main living spaces.
- Related Plan: Remove the study with house plan 440018PWL (2,909 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,132 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick