Exclusive 4-Bed Southern Traditional House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Forward-facing gables pair up with a hip and valley roof on the exterior of this 4-bedroom, Southern traditional house plan. The protruding 3-car garage creates a convenient parking courtyard in front of the home.
- The foyer drops you off directly into the open-concept living space, highlighting a spacious living room, dining area, and rear porch that extends onto a patio.
- An oversized opening offers an easy flow between the living room and kitchen, where a large island houses a double-bowl sink. In the neighboring hallway, discover a cabinet pantry across from a quaint study.
- The master bedroom is situated apart from the other bedrooms, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. Three additional family bedrooms are sprinkled throughout the design, conveniently located next to full bathrooms.
- Additional space in the garage is ideal for storage, or a workbench, and the laundry room can be found just inside from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 9"
- Depth: 94' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick