Exclusive Compact Craftsman Plan with Front Porch
About This Plan
- This compact Craftsman home plan features a rectangular footprint with a gabled roof and is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The 22' by 6' front porch welcomes you and guests inside where the living room and kitchen are open to one another. The vaulted ceiling grants vertical space to make the living area feel larger.
- U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and a walk-in pantry lends plenty of space for dried foods and oversized appliances.
- Two bedrooms sit side-by-side and share a full bath, while the central laundry room includes storage for linens.
- The flexible design can be used as a residence for tiny living, pool house, or ADU.
- Related Plan: Find a similar plan with 420038WNT and 420035WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss