Exclusive Country Cottage House Plan with Modern Flair
About This Plan
- Three bedrooms line up along the left side of this modern country house plan. A mix of board and batten and traditional siding, a dormer over the entry, a standing seam metal roof over the front porch and two long side-lights flanking the front door add to the curb appeal.
- An open concept floor plan makes for great entertaining. The kitchen island has seating for casual eats and standing at the work side you have views to the fireplace in the great room.
- A door by the dining area opens to a covered porch in back.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85250MS.
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Marion County, Oregon
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front