Exclusive Country Home Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick, shake siding, and wood accents make this country home plan stand out amongst others. Three bedrooms are included in the design, or convert the flex room into a fourth bedroom if needed.
- The front porch welcomes you inside, where a convenient coat closet resides in the entry. A hallway to the right, leads to two bedrooms that share a hall bath, while the heart of the home is towards the rear.
- The living room flows into the kitchen, where a large island houses a double-bowl sink, and an adjacent porch provides the perfect space to grill or dine outdoors.
- The master suite faces the rear of the home, with a pocket door that reveals a 4-fixture bathroom.
- The laundry room and walk-in pantry flank the family entry, just inside from the 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse orientation 915031CHP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 10"
- Depth: 62' 11"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick