Exclusive Country House Plan with Optional Lower Level and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables and a pop of color contribute to the immense curb appeal on this exclusive, country house plan. The walk-out, lower level is optional and increases living space by 1,595 square feet.
- Double doors open into a spacious foyer, with a study to the right, and an open floor plan straight ahead. Find a seat at the T-shaped island, formal dining area, or the adjacent screened porch.
- The 2-car garage and side deck open into a combined mudroom and laundry room, which includes a dog wash, utility sink, and nearby pocket office.
- Retreat to the master suite to get-away-from-it-all, and discover a 4-fixture bath and large closet. A guest suite rounds out the main level and includes a full bath.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 can be found upstairs, along with a full bath with dual sinks. Gain a fifth bedroom, recreation room with a wet bar, and workshop when you finish the lower level as designed.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,633 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 739 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 255 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss