Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Vertical siding guides your eye upward to the gabled rooflines on this charming, Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Inside, the open floor plan is located towards the rear of the home and combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen. A warm fireplace is flanked by sliding doors that lead onto deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- The square-shaped kitchen includes a multi-use island, and a sliding door leads to a bug-free dining option on the screened porch.
- The master bedroom is forward facing, and features a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. The laundry room resides next door as an added convenience, while bedroom 2 can be found across the foyer.
- The optional lower level offers flexibility to the design, and increases living space by 804 sq. ft. Enjoy the additional family room with a kitchenette, along with a third bedroom and full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Deck: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 166 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss