Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Ceiling
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The fresh and beautiful exterior of this exclusive, Craftsman house plan is full of character and curb appeal, which only continues once inside.
- A home office is located off the entryway, while an open layout presents itself a few steps further. The vaulted ceiling adds an elegant touch above the combined family room and kitchen, and guides your eyes to the fireplace on the right wall.
- The hidden pantry in the kitchen serves as the best surprise, and offers an abundance of storage space.
- The master suite is privately situated apart from the other bedrooms, and includes a 4-fixture shower with two vanities and a generous closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 mirror each other, and both include a full bath and walk-in closet.
Slab & Crawlspace Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,845 sq. ft.
- Deck: 185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss