Exclusive Craftsman Rambler with Sunny Morning Room
About This Plan
- Get a full, open floor plan with wonderful views from room to room in this one level Craftsman house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines flowing.
- A double tray ceiling adds elegance to the formal dining room and the great room, kitchen and prow-shaped morning room are all united under a coffered ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors in the morning room take you out to the large back deck.
- Two family bedrooms and a quiet study occupy the left side of the home while the master suite gets a secluded spot on the right side.
- The three car garage has staggered bays to add visual appeal.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Deck: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 58' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss