Exclusive European House Plan with Lower-Level Apartment
About This Plan
- Flared eaves, arched entryways, and decorated gables add to the immense curb appeal offered by this European house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. The lower-level apartment is ideal for in-laws, a boomerang kid, or an income property.
- The open floor plan presents a flood of natural light in the family room and eat-in kitchen. A fireplace anchors the right wall, flanked by french doors that lead to the side yard.
- The master suite is privately situated apart from the secondary bedrooms, and boasts a freestanding tub centered between two vanities in the 5-fixture bath. Three family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a compartmentalized bath.
- Two massive bonus rooms rest above the 3-car garage for an additional 762 sq ft.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain 3,462 sq ft of living space, which includes a separate 2-bed apartment with a living room, kitchen, and laundry closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,450 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 762 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 7"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss