Exclusive Farmhouse House Plan for Sloped Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The welcoming front porch defines the ever-popular farmhouse style on this house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, while the walk-out lower level makes this home ideal for a sloped lot.
- Once past the threshold, a formal dining room is located to the right of the foyer, and the combined living room and kitchen create the desirable open-concept living space.
- Seating at the oversized island allows you to help with homework while preparing meals, and a nearby pantry maximizes storage space. A powder bath is conveniently located next to the mudroom, just inside from the 3-car garage.
- The master bedroom offers a private space to unwind, with French doors that lead to the sizable back deck, a 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet. A pocket door in the hallway leading to the master reveals the laundry room.
- On the opposite side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the compartmentalized bath that separates them.
- Downstairs, a second living room gives the family space to spread out, and serves as a divider between two additional bedrooms. A sliding door provides access to the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,235 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Deck: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 179 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss