Exclusive Farmhouse Plan for a Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A mix of stone, shakes and board and battan siding really highlight the lovely features of this exclusive Farmhouse home plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sightlines open on the first floor.
- From the angled kitchen island you can survey almost the whole floor.
- A stunning master suite on this level offers a double tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom with a grand soaking tub right in the middle.
- Catch some sun on the deck or enjoy the fireplace in the screened porch.
- There's a reading nook on the landing on the way up to the second floor.
- Two big bedrooms lie close to the enormous kids lounge plus office space with sliding pocket doors.
- Finish the lower level when you're ready to expand and gain an extra 2,065 square feet of living space.
- The roof has a 12:12 primary pitch and an 18:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss