Exclusive Farmhouse Plan with Multiple Porches
About This Plan
- A blend of horizontal and vertical siding adorns the facade of this exclusive, farmhouse plan, where nearly each side of the home offers a covered porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The open-concept living space is ideal for entertaining, and combines the kitchen, dining area, and family room. A large island in the kitchen maximizes workspace, and ample storage space is offered by the nearby pantries.
- The main-floor, master suite - with vaulted ceiling - considers your future needs, and includes an attached bath with a tile shower, toilet room, and walk-in closet. A second bedroom on the main level includes a full bath and a powder room near the kitchen is a nice convenience.
- Upstairs, discover bedroom 3 with a full bath and walk-in closet that leads to the mechanical room.
- The 2-car garage is attached to the rear of the home, and opens into the combined laundry / mudroom.
- As an added bonus, the plans come with an optional main floor layout replacing the powder room with an expanded pantry. Both main floor layouts come with the plans.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 915034CHP.
Optional First Floor - Large Pantry, No Half Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 319 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 11"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick