Exclusive Farmhouse Plan with Rear Entry Garage and Optional Bonus Room
3 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Four pillars support the inviting front porch, which greet guests upon arrival and contribute to the great curb appeal of this exclusive, farmhouse plan. A side porch serves as the friend's entrance, leading to the mudroom with a powder bath.
- Cozy up next to the warm fireplace. which serves as a focal point in the family room and adjoining eat-in kitchen. A large, multi-use island in the kitchen includes seating for four, and the nearby walk-in pantry lends ample storage space.
- Escape to the rear porch to relax outdoors, or utilize the outdoor kitchen when entertaining during the warmer months.
- The rear-facing, master bedroom provides the homeowner with a serene space to call their own, and includes a lavish en suite with a freestanding tub in front of the 2-person shower. The spacious walk-in closet boasts a dresser island.
- Two additional bedrooms reside near the front of the home; one includes a full bath. Utilize the fourth bedroom as a home office, if preferred.
- A generous bonus room sits above the 3-car garage for maximum flexibility.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option and the materials list to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,731 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,731 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 437 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 9"
- Depth: 84' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 983 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick