Exclusive Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch wraps around the front of this spacious five bedroom Traditional house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The two-story foyer is huge and opens up to the formal dining room.
- The open layout of the rooms in back create an easy flow from room to room.
- A quiet pocket study is tucked away near bedroom 2 on the first floor.
- Set at the back of the house, the master suite has a secluded location away from the hustle and bustle of the family room.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and there's a giant bathroom with a trough sink and both a tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 989 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 5"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick