Exclusive French Country House Plan with Separate Garages
About This Plan
- Elegant inside and out, this French Country house plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- With just enough square footage to keep from being overwhelming, the home has an open layout and split bedroom configuration.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to preserve the sight lines between rooms.
- A big fireplace anchors the great room and can be seen from the dining room and kitchen.
- The master suite is set off by itself and has a sitting area, tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Finishing the bonus room on the second floor adds 583 square feet for your family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,841 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 7"
- Depth: 62' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick