Exclusive Hill Country Home Plan with Two Shed Dormers
About This Plan
- Two shed dormers sit atop this exclusive, Hill Country home plan, with a stone exterior, brick highlights, and a timber-framed gable adding to the immense curb appeal.
- The open layout combines the family room, dining area, and kitchen, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather. French doors lead to a private, back patio protected from potential wind.
- The spacious kitchen features an oversized island, which increases workspace, and the nearby pantry maximizes storage space.
- The largest of the bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and boasts a spacious en suite with a whirlpool tub, two vanities, and his and hers closets.
- Three additional bedrooms are generously sized, each with a walk-in closet, and located next to a full bath.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home and opens into a combined laundry / mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,652 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 1"
- Depth: 39' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick