Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Lower Level Family Room Expansion
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The elongated front porch is a prominent feature on the modern spin of this classic farmhouse style. Inside, a hall-like foyer leads into a living room, where French doors flank the centered fireplace on the rear wall.
- To the right, U-shaped cabinets, counters and appliances surround a multi-use island, and an oversized opening connects the kitchen with the dining room.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet, tucked behind the double garage, with sliding doors that open to the back deck. The attached bath resides behind a pocket door and includes 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet. A second bedroom with forward-facing views offers access to a full bath.
- A mudroom with a coat closet is just inside from the garage, and neighbors the laundry room.
- Expand downstairs to a second living space on the lower level that allows the family to spread out and includes a wet bar with a sink. Sliding doors permit access to a ground-level patio. Down the hall, two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,916 sq. ft.
- Deck: 333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 226 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss