Exclusive Modestly-Sized Craftsman Home Plan with Innovative Front Door
About This Plan
- Coming in a just over 2,000 square feet and 38'-wide, this 3-bed Exclusive Craftsman house plan is lighter on your construction budget. An innovative design, it features a side-entry "front door.
- Open front to back, the open concept floor plan is great for entertaining.
- Two bedrooms are on the main floor including the master suite with walk-in closet and bathroom with dual vanities and walk-in shower.
- Laundry is conveniently located in the mudroom by the garage entry.
- The lower level gives you a third bedroom and comfortable family room as well as storage and space for your mechanicals.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within 50 miles of the Twin Cities, MN area as restrictions apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,061 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 629 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss