Exclusive Mountain Country House Plan with Large Rear Deck
About This Plan
- This two-story house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents loads of exterior features, which enhances the curb appeal and adds character to the front elevation.
- Upon entering, pocket doors reveal a quiet study to the left, while the heart of the home resides straight ahead. Wood beams above the living room help to define the space, and a large, partially-covered deck encourages outdoor living.
- An oversized, kitchen island houses the double-bowl sink, and the nearby pantry provides space for buying in bulk.
- The main-level, master bedroom considers your future needs and includes a roomy en suite and walk-in closet. Three bedrooms are located on the second level; one includes a full bath, while the others share the 4-fixture, hall bath.
- The fun continues on the lower level with a sprawling recreation room, wet bar, and a sunken theater for movies or sporting events. Ample unfinished space can be utilized for storage.
- The spacious laundry / mudroom can accommodate any size of family and sits just inside from the 3-car garage.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 137 sq. ft.
- Deck: 485 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 236 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 919 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss