Exclusive Mountain Craftsman Home Plan for the Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A row of gabled peaks on this exclusive Craftsman home plan mimic a mountainous landscape. Inside, the spacious floor plan features a main-level master suite, in-law suite with private entry, and flex room on the lower level.
- The great room lives up to its name with its fireplace surrounded by builtins anchoring the left wall, easy access to the covered patio, and a seamless flow into the eat-in kitchen.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the main level and includes a private deck and 5-fixture ensuite bordered by walk-in closets.
- Access the 892 square foot, in-law suite from the 4-car garage, and discover a sitting room with a kitchenette and bedroom with a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms share the lower level with a recreation room with a wet bar, and a flex room can be used as an office or playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,589 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 1"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12