Exclusive Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Walk-out Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The exposed truss and beams on the front porch beautifully combine with the stone and shake exterior to create this exclusive, Mountain Craftsman home plan.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where the living room opens into the kitchen and dining area. A vaulted ceiling spans the length of the living room and carries onto the rear covered deck.
- An angled island hosts an eating bar and double-bowl sink, while a second prep island maximizes workspace in the kitchen.
- The master suite occupies the left wing of the main level, and features its own octagonal foyer, a sitting area, and 5-fixture ensuite. A second bedroom on this level provides a private space for guests.
- Enter from the angled, 3-car garage to find a spacious mudroom with a staircase that leads to a 622 sq ft bonus room above the garage (included in total living area).
- Enjoy entertaining with the optional lower, which features a large recreation room with a wet bar and attached game room, access to a covered patio with a built-bar BBQ and fireplace, two bedrooms, a theater, and excess storage.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,067 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 622 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 539 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 517 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 95' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12