Exclusive Mountain House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Lots of options come with this Mountain house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The lodge room, dining area and kitchen are all united under a vaulted and beamed ceiling, creating impressive sight lines.
- An unusual T-shaped island adds to the already plentiful amount of counter space and storage in the kitchen.
- Double doors get you out quickly to the huge covered porch that is warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- The main floor master suite also gets a cozy fireplace, exciting vaulted ceiling and his and her dressing areas of the master bathroom.
- Use the stairs or the optional residential elevator to take you down to the lower level finished with two more bedrooms, a studio with lots of windows and a massive rec room.
- There's even a storm shelter or the wine cellar of your dreams.
- The home comes with an optional second floor that adds an extra 372 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,460 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,335 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 91' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard