Exclusive New American Craftsman Home with Optional Finished Basement
About This Plan
- The stunning and soothing exterior of this New American Craftsman home plan boasts timber-framed gables and stone accents.
- Upon entering, you will find a vaulted ceiling above the combined entry, great room, kitchen, and sitting room. A large island anchors the kitchen and the adjacent pantry provides ample storage space.
- The dining and sitting rooms offer access to a rear patio in order to enjoy your meals inside or outdoors.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the main floor, alongside a craft room that is accessible from the master closet.
- Three bedrooms and a pocket office consume the second level, while an optional 1,246 sq ft finished basement provides future expansion possibilities with an additional bedroom, bathroom, and rec room.
- A 2-car garage comes standard with the plans. It has a single 18' by 9' door in front and 10' ceilings in the parking area. Select the 4-car version from the Options menu if you need more vehicle space and get 1,403 square feet of garage space and a 94'-wide home.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Main Level - 4-Car Garage Option (+$295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- Deck: 326 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss