Exclusive New American Home Plan with Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Oversized windows on the front elevation allow for natural light to flood the interior of this exclusive, New American home plan, while a spacious front porch provides a space to connect with neighbors.
- Inside, a corner fireplace adds a sense of warmth throughout the open family room, kitchen, and dining area, and French doors lead to an outdoor space to enjoy some fresh air.
- Unwind in the sizable master suite, complete with an en suite with a 2-person shower. A hallway off the entry leads to two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A guest suite is situated apart from the other bedrooms for privacy, with access to a compartmentalized bathroom.
- The second level is reserved for a game room and home office, along with a half bath, while attic space offers additional storage space.
- The 2-car garage projects from the side of the home, adjacent from an informal entrance for family and friends.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,892 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 694 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick