Exclusive New American Home Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Luxury defines this New American home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, and topped with nested gables that face forward.
- Inside, the foyer is flanked by a craft room and a study filled with natural light. A few steps further, discover the great room and adjoining kitchen, along with a dining room that projects from the back of the home and is surrounded by windows.
- A hidden pantry in the kitchen provides ample storage space, and the back, covered deck encourages you to dine or relax outdoors with friends and family.
- The main-floor, master bedroom serves as a true retreat for the homeowner, and includes an attached office for the work-at-home resident. The en suite boasts a walk-in shower, toilet room with a bidet, and a large walk-in closet.
- The walk-out, lower level adds 2,714 sq. ft. of living space, complete with a gigantic family room with a kitchenette, exercise room, and four bedrooms that share two compartmentalized baths.
- The 3-car garage leads into a sizable mudroom with built-in lockers and a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,504 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- Deck: 632 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 176 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1257 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss