Exclusive New American House Plan with Alternate Exterior
About This Plan
- This New American house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) gives you a master suite on the main floor and the kids' room upstairs. The exterior has board and batten siding and a set of four clerestory-like windows above the covered entry.
- The foyer has front-to-back views and French doors in back open to your patio.
- The great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and is open to the kitchen where an island gives you work space and room for casual seating.
- In front, a pocket door gives you access to the private den.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85245MS (2,391 sq. ft.).
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built in Salem, Oregon.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 817 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"