Exclusive New American House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This exclusive New American house plan has an exterior with a blend of board and batten siding and stone. Deep eaves with decorative brackets and a shed roof over the box bay window add to the curb appeal.
- Once inside, a study is privately tucked away behind french doors, while the hub of everyday living is straight ahead. The great room combines with the eat-in kitchen, providing a comfortable, easy flow.
- The secluded, main-floor master provides the homeowner with privacy from the secondary rooms, and includes a 5-fixture bath and roomy, walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, discover three family bedrooms; one includes a full bath.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers and a coat closet, and neighbors a powder bath and laundry room.
- Increase living space by 1,938 sq. ft. with the optional lower level, which features a sizable family and game room with a wet bar, exercise room, and two additional bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 910000WHD and 910075WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,110 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 857 sq. ft.
- Storage: 155 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 977 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"