Exclusive One-Level House Plan with Quiet Den
About This Plan
- Brick, stone, and vertical siding adorn the exterior of this one-level house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. The double garage extends from the front of the home to create a parking courtyard.
- A charming front porch invites you inside, where a quiet den resides behind pocket doors to the right. The formal dining room is located across the entryway.
- A built-in banquette adds character to the kitchen, which also features a large prep island. The open family room includes a warm fireplace and French doors to the rear porch.
- The master suite is set apart from the other bedrooms for maximum privacy, and features a 5-fixture bath framed by a breathing room and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, of equal size, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,882 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 95' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick