Exclusive One-Story House Plan with an Octagonal-bayed Bedroom
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Brick and clapboard, combined with an octagonal room on the left, greet you to this one-story house plan exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Inside, the shared living spaces merge for an open and airy layout. An island increases available workspace in the kitchen, and the pantry's close proximity helps when preparing meals.
- The sizable, master bedroom includes 5-fixtures in the attached bath and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall, next to a full bath with two sinks.
- Just inside from the 3-car garage, discover a mudroom with built-in lockers, flanked by a powder bath and laundry room.
- The optional lower level provides the homeowner flexibility, and features a family room, two bedrooms separated by a 4-fixture bath, and a craft room; a total of 1,715 sq. ft. of living space.
- Related Plan; Get an alternate exterior with house plan 910036WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 132 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss