Exclusive Open Concept 2-Bed New American Farmhouse with Home Office
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This exclusive, New American farmhouse features a light and airy, open-concept floor plan, along with two bedrooms that occupy the left side of the home.
- The lengthy front porch is topped by a modern metal roof, and welcomes you into a sizable entry with peek-a-boo views into the home office.
- Move freely between the dining area, kitchen, and great room, where a fireplace anchors the rear wall and is flanked by built-in window seats.
- A massive kitchen island serves multiple purposes, along with seating for casual meals, and loads of counter space allows for a large range. The adjacent walk-in pantry does not disappoint and includes a window that overlooks the rear patio.
- The master bedroom includes a corner fireplace and built-in bar, while the luxury ensuite boasts a freestanding tub, toilet room, and walk-in closet. Bedroom two across the hall features a large closet and neighbors a full bath.
Basement Stair Location
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,688 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 241 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,092 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1052 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side