Exclusive Pocket Neighborhood Farmhouse Plan with 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- This 2-bed farmhouse plan - an Architectural Designs exclusive - is the perfect small home to fit in your pocket neighborhood or to build as an ADU. An L-shaped front porch adds curb appeal and function to the design.
- Step inside and you are greeted by the 2-story living room.(the ceiling peaks at 16').
- The kitchen has ample counter space including an angled extension.
- A bedroom with bath and stackable laundry occupies the entire back of the home.
- Upstairs, a second bedroom with bath and three attic storage areas complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 545 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 205 sq. ft.
- Storage: 93 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on
- Framing Type: Stick