Exclusive Prairie Style House Plan in Two Versions
About This Plan
- With its wide eaves and hip roof, this Prairie house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) is an attention-getter.
- Just 40' in width means you can fit the home on a narrow lot.
- Vaulted ceilings in the nook and great room make the home feel larger.
- In the kitchen, the sink is positioned so you can be part of family activites while cooking.
- The master suite is set off by itself in back and has two sinks in the bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85230MS.
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Clark County, Washington
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front